A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Patrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Patrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Patrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rome Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chester L. Patrick practice?
Dr. Chester Patrick practices Internal Medicine near Rome, NY.
See Rome Internists.