A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Ridenour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridenour graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ridenour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridenour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chester D. Ridenour practice?
Dr. Chester Ridenour practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH and Mansfield, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.