Dr. Chester Sakura Jr Is this you?

3.2

Botched tummy tuck

Posted on May 1st, 2016

I went in for a mini tummy tuck. I really did not need one, and wish now that Dr. Sakura would have asked me to reconsider. But I take responsibility for this decision. This was before HIPPA was passed, but the scheduling desk was right where everyone in the waiting room could hear every word spoken. There was a man in the waiting room who was verbally abusive and mocking the patients. I was horrified, told the staff, and they did nothing.patient himself. He sat right next to door to the exam rooms and listened to every word spoken by the patients. It was though the staff were afraid to approach the man, who was only giving a ride to one of the patients. He was not a patient himself. The actual surgery performed was a mini tummy tuck with liposuction went fairly well, but the the post operative instructions were nonexistent. Dr Sakura's bedside manner was terrible. It seemed he was only in it for the money. The follow up care was performed by an inexperienced nursing tech. My tummy started healing with lumps, and unevenly. When Dr Sakura finally showed up to one of my follow up appointments, he stated that I "could go back to the gym". I didn't know what he meant. So I started back on the treadmill. On the next follow up appointment with him, he saw that my tummy was healing with lumps and is uneven even to this day. He became very angry with me, stating that he TOLD me I could go back to the gym. Then he stated that he had never done this precedure before but still sounded like he was putting the blame on me for the terrible outcome. He offered to redo the surgery but I would have to pay the cost of the anesthesiologist. I declined, as I distrusted him by that point. My abdomen is lumpy, and I have to wear clothing that completely covers my tummy. The surgery left me deformed, and I would never go back to him, and would dissuade anyone from considering him. I do not have the money to go to another doctor to correct this botched plastic surgery.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

He operated on my son. I do not think there is a better plastics person in NM. Excellent, can't say enough .

Posted on February 9th, 2017