A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Smialowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Smialowicz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smialowicz
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Smialowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smialowicz graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Smialowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Browns Mills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Robert Smialowicz MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chester R. Smialowicz practice?
- Dr. Chester Smialowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chester Smialowicz practices Infectious Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.