A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Smialowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Smialowicz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smialowicz graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Smialowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Browns Mills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Robert Smialowicz MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chester R. Smialowicz practice?
- Dr. Chester Smialowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chester Smialowicz practices Infectious Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.