Dr. Chester Strunk Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chester Strunk Jr?

March 21st, 2012

What a disaster!!!!

I was scheduled for sinus surgery today at Houston Physicians' Surgery Center. I have been out of the country for a week and got back late yesterday. They knew that. Yesterday, I got back, and there had been confusion ALL DAY LONG about where I was supposed to go. After NUMEROUS additional calls, it was finally verified I was having surgery at AHCA Mainland Outpatient Surgery Center, and to be there at 9:00 a.m. The doctor's office had previously told me there would be no out of pocket cost there, because I had overpaid. When I arrived at this Third World Country sorry excuse for a "hospital", it was visibly dirty, and smelled sour. The woman announced I needed to pay $650 out of pocket. While I could have paid it, I refused. I told her that it was ridiculous. I had been told it would cost $250, and that had already been paid. I told her the place was dirty, smelled bad, and they had been confused repeatedly yesterday whether or not I were even having the surgery there. I told her to tell Dr. Strunk I refused to have surgery there. I then left and called both his offices, and told them the same. Further, I told them if the doctor chooses to conduct surgery in a disorganized, DIRTY facitily, that is fine, but he will NEVER do surgery on me at such a HORRIBLE facility because I do not want to go home with MRSA staff. They asked, "so you don't want to reschedule your surgery?" I said a resounding, "NO!!!!!" Any doctor who would conduct surgery in such a filthy facility should be avoided. There are too many excellent doctors in the Houston area to have to use one who uses not just second rate but THIRD RATE hospital resources for surgery -- especially when his office is across the street from a very good hospital.

February 20th, 2012

This guy should not be allowed to pratice

Really BAD Doctor. Did not know what he was doing! Dont walk away run away from this Doctor. No beside manners also has that I am better than you.

June 17th, 2010

Abby

Dr. Strunk completely reconstructed my sinus cavity and I can breathe better than I've been able to breathe for years. He and his staff have always returned calls to me and have been professional and caring. I always feel better after I go to his office.

November 7th, 2008

Doctor Strunk Life Saver

I was diagnosed with Chronic Sinusitus and Chronic Sleep Apnea.I was falling asleep at stoplights and waking up more and more tired every day. I was a Zombie.The surgery that Doctor strunk performed literally saved my life!!!

October 1st, 2017