A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Weimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Weimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Weimer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weimer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weimer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Frank Weimer MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chester F. Weimer practice?
- Dr. Chester Weimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Weimer practices Urology near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Urologists.