A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Whitley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Whitley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitley
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Whitley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Whitley, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Corneal Opacity
- Gene Therapy
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Buchan Whitley MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Chester B. Whitley practice?
- Dr. Chester Whitley has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Whitley practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Geneticists.