Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chester Whitley
Dr. Chester Whitley, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Whitley is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. He speaks English.
Dr. Chester Whitley has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Chester Whitley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Lawrence Charnas
Medical Genetics, Neurology, Child Neurology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi32
Dr. Carter Lebares
Medical Genetics, Residency
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Mary Johnston
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi38