A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Whitley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Whitley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitley
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Whitley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Whitley, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Corneal Opacity
- Gene Therapy
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Buchan Whitley MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Chester B. Whitley practice?
- Dr. Chester Whitley has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Whitley practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Geneticists.