Dr. Cheston Reed MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Memphis, TN

May 9th, 2013
Dr. Reed and his staff
Dr. Reed has been my OBGYN for many years. Although he continues to be a very attentive and thorough physician, his staff is terrible. In the last 2 years my insurance was filed incorrectly, my test results were not sent to me as promised, repeated requests for test results go unanswered. Few callbacks were conducted by a person who was obviously unqualified to realay the information back to a patient. I am very disappointed. Requests to speak to Dr. Reed directly went unanswered. For this reason I must give him one star. I hope he reads this review and draws some conclusions. No matter how excellent a physician is, his staff can undo all his good work with their poor work ethics.

November 4th, 2010
BEST OBGYN IN MEMPHIS AREA
Dr Reed is by far the best Dr to see for any GYN or OB needs. He has delivered 2 of my children. I refer everyone I know to him. He has the best bedside manner of any Dr I have ever had. He makes sure to tend to every need of each patient and make you feel like more than just a patient! He even came in and delivered me on his day off bc I am such a difficult patient to get along with other Dr.s!! :) He is amazing! And his knowledge of Diabetes sets him far apart from all other OBs in the area, including the high risk ones! He is fabulous!

August 18th, 2009
love this doctor. He is very caring and very thorough. The only negative is the wait. You can wait 30-60 min before being seen