Dr. Chet Nastala MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Antonio, TX

July 5th, 2016
He is a very good Dr. I was nervous about the procedure but he was able to answer all of my questions about what I was going to go through.

April 7th, 2016
2nd revision
Dr. Chet Nastala is the best! He really takes the time to listen to achieve the very best outcome. I wouldn't trust any body else. He is the Best!

January 6th, 2016
Never Afraid
I never felt afraid.. Dr. Nastala took his time and carefullly explained everything to my family and I. Right from the start I felt comfortable and secure. I tell everyone how happy I was to be a patient of Dr. Nastala!!

December 30th, 2015
Mrs
The lovely and supporting team helped me to understand every single step of my journey. I am so blessing that I was able to count on them. Thanks! Gracias !

December 28th, 2015
Top-notch practice
My reconstruction surgery (DIEP) went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Nastala is a highly skilled surgeon who gave me back something that cancer took away, helping me to move on with my life.

October 20th, 2015
Mts
Since the first day I met the whole staff and doctors, I knew I have the support group that can help me to through my personal battle. I had double mastectomy and had my nipples removed as well. It has been a long process to go to the resconstruction but Dr. Nasthala is a high qualify doctor who knows when my body and mind were ready to move to the next step. I am so happy with the results and looking forward to learn about my new boby with a positive mind and graceful for all the staff and doctors for being part of my journey.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Nastala is very easy to talk to ask questions of. I would highly recommend PRMA and Dr. Nastala to all my family and friends.

May 22nd, 2015
DIEP Reconstruction
I was a women who was ready to settle on having expanders removed and implants placed in ,until my oncologists said he had seen Dr Nastala's work and I should call... Best decision ever!!! I was able to use my own body , no plactic required!! I could not be more pleased with the results and all the staff !!! What a blessing!

December 17th, 2013
Amazing Results
I had implants put in 10 years ago after a double mastectomy and found out that they were both leaking. They had become very uncomfortable and even painful at times. Dr. Nastala is a very gifted surgeon, that was able to reconstruct my breasts to the point at which I feel are better than my original pair! They feel natural and I believe they look very natural too. I could not be more pleased with the final result! Dr. Nastala and his entire staff are AMAZING!

May 21st, 2013
A +
Dr. Nastala did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. I have been asked by other doctors who my plastic surgeon was because they thought my reconstruction was done very well. I am very pleased and would definetly recommend him.