Dr. Chet Nastala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chet Nastala?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

He is a very good Dr. I was nervous about the procedure but he was able to answer all of my questions about what I was going to go through.

2nd revision

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr. Chet Nastala is the best! He really takes the time to listen to achieve the very best outcome. I wouldn't trust any body else. He is the Best!

Never Afraid

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I never felt afraid.. Dr. Nastala took his time and carefullly explained everything to my family and I. Right from the start I felt comfortable and secure. I tell everyone how happy I was to be a patient of Dr. Nastala!!

Mrs

Posted on December 30th, 2015

The lovely and supporting team helped me to understand every single step of my journey. I am so blessing that I was able to count on them. Thanks! Gracias !

Top-notch practice

Posted on December 29th, 2015

My reconstruction surgery (DIEP) went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Nastala is a highly skilled surgeon who gave me back something that cancer took away, helping me to move on with my life.

Mts

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Since the first day I met the whole staff and doctors, I knew I have the support group that can help me to through my personal battle. I had double mastectomy and had my nipples removed as well. It has been a long process to go to the resconstruction but Dr. Nasthala is a high qualify doctor who knows when my body and mind were ready to move to the next step. I am so happy with the results and looking forward to learn about my new boby with a positive mind and graceful for all the staff and doctors for being part of my journey.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Nastala is very easy to talk to ask questions of. I would highly recommend PRMA and Dr. Nastala to all my family and friends.

DIEP Reconstruction

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I was a women who was ready to settle on having expanders removed and implants placed in ,until my oncologists said he had seen Dr Nastala's work and I should call... Best decision ever!!! I was able to use my own body , no plactic required!! I could not be more pleased with the results and all the staff !!! What a blessing!

Amazing Results

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I had implants put in 10 years ago after a double mastectomy and found out that they were both leaking. They had become very uncomfortable and even painful at times. Dr. Nastala is a very gifted surgeon, that was able to reconstruct my breasts to the point at which I feel are better than my original pair! They feel natural and I believe they look very natural too. I could not be more pleased with the final result! Dr. Nastala and his entire staff are AMAZING!

A +

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Nastala did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. I have been asked by other doctors who my plastic surgeon was because they thought my reconstruction was done very well. I am very pleased and would definetly recommend him.

Posted on March 1st, 2017