A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chet Phitayakorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chet Phitayakorn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chet Phitayakorn, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phitayakorn graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Phitayakorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Braddock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phitayakorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chet P. Phitayakorn practice?
Dr. Chet Phitayakorn practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleroi, PA and Monongahela, PA.
See Clairton Surgeons and Clairton Cardiologists.