A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chet Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chet Rees is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chet Rees, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rees has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chet Ralph Rees MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chet R. Rees practice?
- Dr. Chet Rees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chet Rees practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.