A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chet Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chet Rees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chet Rees, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rees has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chet Ralph Rees MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chet R. Rees practice?
- Dr. Chet Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. Chet Rees practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.