A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chet Sarnowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnowski graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sarnowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chet Sarnowski DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chet Sarnowski practice?
- Dr. Chet Sarnowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chet Sarnowski practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.