A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Amin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Rowan Reg Med Ctr, Salisbury, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Navin Amin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chetan N. Amin practice?
- Dr. Chetan Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Amin practices Family Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Family Physicians.