A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Goud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Goud, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goud graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Goud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Goud MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chetan Goud practice?
- Dr. Chetan Goud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Goud practices Emergency Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA.
See Decatur Emergency Physicians.