A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Kantilal Desai MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chetan K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Chetan Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.