A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan K Desai MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chetan K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Chetan Desai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.