A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chetan Malik practice?
- Dr. Chetan Malik has 12 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Malik practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Physiatrists.