Learn more about Dr. Chetan Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chetan Malik practice?
- Dr. Chetan Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Malik practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Freehold Physiatrists.