A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Mukundan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Mukundan, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Mukundan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukundan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukundan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mukundan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chetan R. Mukundan practice?
Dr. Chetan Mukundan practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.