A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Pungoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Pungoti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pungoti
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pungoti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Pungoti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pungoti graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pungoti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Summit Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Pungoti MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chetan Pungoti practice?
- Dr. Chetan Pungoti has 1 office location.
Dr. Chetan Pungoti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.