A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Pungoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Pungoti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Pungoti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pungoti graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pungoti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Summit Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Pungoti MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chetan Pungoti practice?
- Dr. Chetan Pungoti has 1 office location.
Dr. Chetan Pungoti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.