A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Vyas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Vyas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Vyas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kalamazoo Psychiatric Hospital
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Vyas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chetan Vyas practice?
- Dr. Chetan Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Chetan Vyas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists and Kalamazoo Child Psychiatrists.