A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetanna Okasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetanna Okasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Okasi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetanna I Okasi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chetanna I. Okasi practice?
- Dr. Chetanna Okasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Chetanna Okasi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Ellicott City, MD.
See Ellicott City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.