A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetna Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetna Dave, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Dave has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dave accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans