A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetna Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetna Dave, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Dave has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetna Akshay Dave BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chetna A. Dave practice?
- Dr. Chetna Dave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chetna Dave practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbstown, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.