inactive

• Pediatrics Galloway, NJ

4.7

January 11th, 2012
Old-Time Doctor!
Dr Kwon was great with my son, and gave you the impression of the old-time country doctor, going from room to room, with the old-fashioned "Doctor's Bag"He was professional, very courteous, and up to date on current meds.He made my son very comfortable with him, and seems to have a genuine concern for his patient's well-being, instead of treating him as just another number, as so many docs tend to, nowadays!I highly recommend him!

November 18th, 2009
Great Doctor
When our first born arrived, we had a pediatrician near by the hospital in Galloway, NJ. The doctor turned out to be terrible. My neighbor suggested me to see Dr. Kwon. What a relief when my daugher was under Dr. Kwon's care. He spent time to tell us what the problems were and prescribed the exact medications that my child needed. Needless to say, my second kid is also under his care. After 13 years, I truly appreciated his cares for my children. It is hard to find a doctor who actually cares and spends time in knowing the patients. Give Dr. Kwon a visit and you'll see why.