Dr. Cheung Kim MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2016
Singing my PRAISES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My belief is "He is the best Dr in , well , EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 10th, 2014
WARNING!!! ADVERTENCIA!!!
0 stars!!! Unfortunately thats not an option. I went to see Dr Kim at his Killeen office. My first visit to see him. I filled out all of the paperwork and got my vitals checked, this took 30 minutes. I was put in a room and the nurse took my chart to him. She came back into the room and said to me "your case is to complicated, you should find a new Dr." keep in mind he never laid eyes on me much less spoke to me!!! So I said to the nurse "you mean to tell me I'm screwed?" her reply was "I'm sorry". I said "so I can either suffer in pain or suffer for paying a different Dr. a lot of money that I don't have?!" again all she said was "I'm sorry." So I said I guess I'll go call my grandpa for a ride then. I got up and went to the front desk where I waited for a few minutes. Assuming they would have something to tell me or give me. The receptionists ignored me so I stepped out of the door and called my Grandpa for a ride home. I stood there by the door for a few minutes and got in the car and left. I told my mother what happened. She called them and very kindly(not at all usual for my mom lol) asked what happened and why I wasn't seen. My mom spoke with Dr Kims wife who told my mom the same thing I was told until my mom asked why I wasn't given referrals to Dr s that could treat me... Thats when Dr Kims wife LIED!!!!!! She said that they were going to give me referrals but I left to fast!!! I most certainly did not! I couldn't go anywhere until I had a ride. I gave them ample time to at least acknowledge me at the receptionist desk. I was furious about being turned away especially without even being seen. Then they messed up by not giving me any kind of referrals or help. And on top of all of that they LIED!!!!! I have good insurance so I didn't have a copay but if I did I would never hand money over to these lowsy people!!! I suggest to all of you seeking care not to go to them!!! They will takewhat they can from you and give you nothing but a massive headache!!! Era una mala médico. No es bien!!! Ir al médico es cometer un error!!!

March 6th, 2014
Doesn't listen at all. Worst Medicare doctors in central texas
Honestly a person would get better care in a 3rd world country. Lack of respect, ZERO LISTENING SKILLS, IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TAKEN FROM YOU WITHOUT GETTONG ANY MEDICAL HELP COME TO DR KIM OFF WS YOUNG

November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Kim, the beloved physician - those who know him best love him most. Dr. Kim works daily to lighten men's burden, ease their pain, and alleviate their suffering. He is kind, gentle, loving, and has a sense of humor, believing that laughter is the best medicine. He went about doing good,like our Lord Jesus Christ, for 44 years devoted to patients. Perhaps the most touching tribute came from helping the poor, wretched, and sick people in Mississippi. His patience and cheerful optimism come from prayer in spite of 5% negative patients who cannot be pleased even with the best doctor. Due to a Vietnam war injury, he had a back operation but still accepts walk-in patients in his office. He set about to equip himself for a life of usefulness. I know a patient who likes him so much that she states she will follow him wherever he goes.

October 22nd, 2008
Given this Dr by Tricare
Doesn't listen. Only open 4 days a week for a few hours. With an appointment you wait forever. There seems to be many people with the same appointment times, and only one doctor. If you know what you need and can get him to understand what it is then you are fine, but if you don't know what's wrong find a better doctor.

December 28th, 2015