A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheung Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheung Kook Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheung K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Cheung Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheung Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.