Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chevelta Bostick-Smith
Dr. Chevelta Bostick-Smith, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA, with another office in Erie, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bostick-Smith is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital, Magee-Womens Hospital-UPMC Hamot Campus and Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc. Dr. Bostick-Smith has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Chevelta Bostick-Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Chevelta Bostick-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.
Dr. Sara Meyer
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Erie, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Ruthellen Weeks
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics
Erie, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Sarah Achenbach
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Erie, PA 0 mi7