A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chevy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chevy Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chevy Chu Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chevy C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chevy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chevy Lee practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.