A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chhavi Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chhavi Agarwal, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Agarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chhavi Agarwal practice?
Dr. Chhavi Agarwal practices Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatric Endocrinology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Endocrinologists.