Dr. Chhavi Pande MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Boyertown, PA

no change

February 28th, 2016
Terrible place to go! She doesn't know anything besides general medical concerns. Nice enough and cares but is not knowledgeable!

July 11th, 2015
excellent
i think she is awesome! Very easy to talk to and always listens if I have a problem. She's the best.

March 13th, 2015
Wow... I had the same exact experience as the reviewer from May 2014. She was extremely rude, arrogant and didn't listen at all. I left with absolutely no answers. Never had an experience with a doctor like this before !!!

May 22nd, 2014
very rude and arrogant, doesn't listen well & very judgmental! each time I've seen her she's made me feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, and like i didn't know what i was talking about when it came to my own body!

August 26th, 2013
Great with my boys!
We stopped going to a pediatrician and take our older boys to Dr. Pande. I don't regret it it. She is wonderful with them. She personally gave us a call when my oldest was sick with a strange illness this past month. She takes her time to figure out what is wrong and she is open to what you say and think - although we have developed this over time as she has gotten to know us. Which isn't hard when you have 5 kids!

July 18th, 2013
Excellent doctor and staff
Dr. Pande is a very caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to you and has been very through in her handling of my medical problems. She and her staff are vey patient and understanding especially my husband and I being elderly. She explains everything in terms we can understand. She and her staff respond quickly when we had a serious problem. S he is a great family doctor.

June 10th, 2013
Annoyed
I first started going to Dr. Pande about 4 years ago. She was okay at first, listened well but not great. Now, I am having issues getting an appointment even when I am sick. Last time I called on a wed, they said that they had nothing till the following week. So, I had to go to Urgent Care.

May 14th, 2013
She did not listen to me and was disrespectful. I want a different and compassionate doctor.