A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarti graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chakrabarti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chhaya DR Chakrabarti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chhaya D. Chakrabarti practice?
- Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians and Richmond Hill Endocrinologists.