A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakrabarti
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chakrabarti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarti graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chakrabarti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chhaya DR Chakrabarti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chhaya D. Chakrabarti practice?
- Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chhaya Chakrabarti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians and Richmond Hill Endocrinologists.