A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Tseng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng practice?
- Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi-Chuan Tseng practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.