Dr. Chi-Kin Ng MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Glen Allen, VA

3.4

July 26th, 2016
Asked my husband what to do for me

November 27th, 2013
My Botox Dr. my my migraines
Dr. Ng is a wonderful, very knowledgeable doc. I am sad to see anything negative posted about him. I have been a patient of Dr. Stacey Epps for over 7 yrs. whom joined Dr. Ng's private practice several years back. Almost two years ago I started receiving Botox tx's from Dr. Ng (the one who administers Botox). I have now been able to gain a relationship with him as well. I adore him. I love how he handles me as a patient even thought I am not TECHNICALLY "HIS" patient. He STILL takes time to ask me questions about my dx. and the tx. and offers me other things to try that may be different from what Dr. Epps suggests. He CARES about ME! BUT.....I DO HAVE TO SAY, his OFFICE is the WORST I have EVER been to in my life!!! I have had problems with Dr. Epps nurses and his old staff since day one. But merging w Dr. Ng's office has been a NIGHTMARE steadily getting WORSE by the moment. Which BOTH docs are AWARE of and REFUSE to get it under control. Which is SAD. I would NOT recommend ANYONE to Dr. Epps OR Dr. Ng, which is a SHAME, for the SIMPLE FACT of their incompetent STAFF, NURSES, and most of ALL, the SO CALLED "PRACTICE MANAGER" Debbie (who used to be Dr. Epps NURSE)??? Who CLEARLY has NO management/business training/skills NEEDED to be IN CHARGE of "2" offices with , NOW 3 DOCS!

February 18th, 2013
A wonderful neurologist!
I was a patient of Dr Ng's for about two years for a serious case of chronic migraine that does not respond well to most treatments; he was the first to get it under control. If I didn't move out of state, he would certainly still be my doctor and now that I am moving back, he will be my doctor again! Since moving, it has been extremely difficult to find a neurologist with the level of expertise and empathy that Dr Ng has. I most definitely recommend him to anyone & everyone who needs a caring, professional, and empathetic neurologist.

April 10th, 2012
Nice but NOT helpful
I would NOT reccomend Dr. Ng. I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands and my right hand is getting worse. I thought is was the CTS, but he didn't think so. Problem is that he had no solution other than topical anti-inflamatory gel & then on my follow-up visit (b/c it didn't work) he wants me to go to Johns Hopkins, MCV or UVA so "team" of specialists can diagnos my problem - I'm currently seeking advise from another nuerologist. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DR NG TO DIAGNOS YOU.

January 6th, 2011
I'm satisfied
I have been seeing Dr. Ng for about a year due to chronic migraines. He follows up with me every 2 months and changes my meds as necessary. He is working to get my issues under control and I think he does well.

October 24th, 2009
Ignorant
After explaining my problem he told me the medicine that poisoned me was well known for the serious side effects forgetting that I was one of the first to warn them about the dangers. I guess he believes in his drugs but not the fact they can have side effects and cause serious permanent problems like anti-psychotics do cause Parkinson's. Save your money and time and find another doctor because this one is asleep at the wheel.