A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi-Ling Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi-Ling Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi-Ling Ling Lin DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi-Ling L. Lin practice?
- Dr. Chi-Ling Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi-Ling Lin practices Internal Medicine near Milpitas, CA.
See Milpitas Internists.