Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chi-Shiang Chen
Dr. Chi-Shiang Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center Inc and Maryland Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Chi-Shiang Chen has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chi-Shiang Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Lynn Ludmer
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Ernestine Wright
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi27
Dr. Anita Tsen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18