Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chi-Teh Yu
Dr. Chi-Teh Yu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yu is affiliated with Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Sisters Of Charity HospitalSt Joseph Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Chi-Teh Yu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chi-Teh Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Ravi Desai
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.04 mi16
Dr. Ihab Shafik
Buffalo, NY 0.06 mi40
Dr. Gregory Bennett
Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.06 mi38