Dr. Chi-Tsai Tang Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Chi-Tsai Tang?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Tang is Awesome

Posted on December 31st, 2011

I've suffered for many years with pain in my leg which may or may not be related to a disc problem or nerve damage. I've seen doctors from three major universities and multiple Ortho's over 10 years or more. Dr. Tang is one of the most caring and professional doctor's I've ever had. He takes the time to talk with me until I'm satisfied that I understand his diagnosis. He has helped me narrow down the cause of my pain and has been proactive in helping me deal with, while allowing me to choose the course based on his recommendations. He even calls me himself to check on my progress. He is of Asian descent, but he speaks perfect English. He is very friendly and very thorough. He's done things for me that most Ortho's would just pass off. I highly recommend Dr. Tang if you have the need for a physiatrist.

Posted on May 9th, 2017