A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi-Wai Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwok
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwok Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi-Wai Kwok, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kwok has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi-Wai Gerry Kwok MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi-Wai G. Kwok practice?
- Dr. Chi-Wai Kwok has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi-Wai Kwok practices Nuclear Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Nuclear Medicine Physicians.