Dr. Peter Liang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Liang?

September 4th, 2010

spinal/epidural for c-section

I cannot thank Dr. Liang enough! with my first c-section I was up all night throwing up and itching all over. With my second c-section Dr. Liang was my anesthesiologist. He took the time to listen to what had happened with my first experience and created a care plan that would make sure I didn't have the same negative experience. Everything went perfectly! NO nausea, no throwing up, no itching!!! I highly recommend him to anyone needing an epidural or spinal.

July 16th, 2009

Best Epidural Ever!

I had given up on epidurals for labor pain as my first 2 experiences were horrible. One only worked on the right side, and the second did not work at all. Dr. Liang did my epidural for my third delivery. What a different experience. The epidural literally took 30 seconds to insert, and I was comfortable within 3 minutes. He is the best anesthesiologist I've ever had!

COPD