A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Chang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Chang, DABMA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi H Chang DABMA and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chi H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Chi Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Chang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Physiatrists.