A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Chang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Chang, DABMA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi H Chang DABMA and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chi H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Chi Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Chang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Physiatrists.