A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Chiung Grace Chen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chi C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chi Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Chen practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.