A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Dola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Dola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Dola, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Dola graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Phuong Dola MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi P. Dola practice?
- Dr. Chi Dola has 8 office locations.
Dr. Chi Dola practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Harvey, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.