A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Ha, Surgeon, Plastic Surgery,Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Ha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Palomar Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans