A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Lai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Kien Lai MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chi K. Lai practice?
- Dr. Chi Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Lai practices Anatomic Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.