A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Kwong Lai MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chi K. Lai practice?
- Dr. Chi Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Lai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Internists and Statesville Cardiologists.