A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Kwong Lai MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chi K. Lai practice?
- Dr. Chi Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Lai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Internists and Statesville Cardiologists.