A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance