A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Keung Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chi K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chi Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chi Lee practices Urology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Berkeley Urologists.