A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Cheung is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Cheung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Cheung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Pui Cheung MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chi P. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Chi Cheung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chi Cheung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.