Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioners, Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Eldridge - West Oaks
Dairy Ashford Medical Clinic
12303 Westheimer Rd
Ste B
Houston, TX 77077
281-556-5823
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Univ. Professor  |  show details
by Karen on Mar 21st, 2014

Our family has been going to Dr. Pham for over 20 years - wonderful doctor!

|  steady patient  |  show details
by Cal Lamkin on Jul 29th, 2011

I live out of the Houston area but work here and have used Dr. Pham's small clinic services for close to 15 years. Originally because of convience but over the years I have developed a trust in the doctor.I have never experienced anything I would consider rude or unprofessional.Matter of fact the whole staff is always friendly and plesant.I have taken my son in for treatment and to me that is really my endorsement.

|  michele dow  |  show details
by michele dow on Feb 10th, 2010

awful doctor! he is rude, and nasty. actually made me break down and cry when he insinuated that i abused drugs. i had gotten tussionex (cough medicine) from him, and 3-4 weeks later AND AFTER a hospital visit (which i brought him paperwork), i was still sick. i went back for an office visit, and asked him to reill my cough medicine! (it was the only refill i had)...he got very rude, and nasty, AND worse yet when i told him i do not appreciate his accusation and the CRUEL, RUDE attitude, he walked out of the room while i was talking! he is pathetic!....on top of that....he is so frigging clueless, he NEVER looked at the hopital report, and he then asked me for the strength of advair (my asthma medicine) which he was prescribing to me for the first time was???? how would i know. he just wanted to spend no time with his PAYING PATIENT so instead of looking it up, or how about....KNOWING IT, BEING CURRENT ON THIS NEW MECICINE!?.... not reccommended! RUDE, AND CLUELESS! **** also, a waste of money cuz now i will look for another primary care doctor!

by West Houston Dad on Feb 17th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I agree with the reviews below. My wife and I go to Dr. Chi Pham for our common ailments. It is very convenient, with hours in the evenings and on weekends. There is usually only a short wait to get called in (2-10 mins), and very little delay once you are called in. Dr. Pham can make very quick diagnoses, and sometimes neglects to share his thinking with you, but if you express an interest in knowing by asking a few questions, he will gladly share his reasoning.

Jan 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I LOVE Dr. Pham and the entire staff!: I have been going to Dr. Pham and the wonderful Team at the clinic for many years, and everyone-especially ANN, is so nice and helpful. It's important to have good quality care when you are sick, and their smiling fa

Jan 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Good Service: I love Dr. Chi's office. It's clean, the customer service is wonderful. The doctor can usually tell me the problem before I can finish all the symptoms. The pricing is also very reasonable even without insurance.