A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Phung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phung graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Phung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chi H. Phung practice?
Dr. Chi Phung practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians, Garden Grove General Practitioners, and Garden Grove Internists.