A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Phung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phung graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Phung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Huu Phung MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi H. Phung practice?
- Dr. Chi Phung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chi Phung practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors and Garden Grove Internists.