A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Shum, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Shum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- family practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Ching Shum MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi C. Shum practice?
- Dr. Chi Shum has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Shum practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.