A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Shum, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Shum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Ching Shum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi C. Shum practice?
- Dr. Chi Shum has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Shum practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians, New York General Practitioners, and New York Internists.