Learn more about Dr. Chi Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Shum, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shum
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Shum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Ching Shum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi C. Shum practice?
- Dr. Chi Shum has 1 office location.
Dr. Chi Shum practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians, New York General Practitioners, and New York Internists.