Dr. Chi Tsui Liang MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

January 22nd, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Liang . She listens carefully to her patients, never rushes appointments, is very accommodating, and she is very knowledgeable and skilled. Best doctor you can have for you and your baby!

May 24th, 2012
Extremely inpatient and unprofessional
Dr. Liang is extremely inpatient and unprofessional during my visit. She spent a total of 2 minutes with me, even though I had waited for more than an hour to see her. She didn't want to hear me explaining my symptoms and just quickly rushed me out of the door. I will not go back to see her again.

February 11th, 2011
Great doctor, she does care about the patients. She takes her time and explain everything in detail. Patience and professional

November 9th, 2009
Not the doctor to deliver your baby!
I went into labor without contractions and was told by the Kaiser advice people to go to the hospital anyway. I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. Laboring at home would have been far better. I get to the hospital and allowed them to put a heparin lock in my arm so if an IV was needed, it could be put in. It was a shift change so the doctor on call, Dr. Liang had not yet arrived. I was allowed to walk around to get the contractions started. When she arrived, she immediately made me put an IV in. We protested and reminded her of our birth plan which another doctor in her practice helped us write. She said, "that doctor isn't here, I am here. " and basically threw out our birth plan. We wanted to leave but couldn't so I was stuck laboring on an IV leash. IT was Horrible and probably one of the reasons that my son's head wasn't in the right position since I couldn't leave the bed. She was mean and condescending and not the doctor you want if you want to attempt natural child birth.

July 2nd, 2009
Taking Care of Business
Dr. Liang and/or her staff squeezed my procedure in to fit both her and mine time sensitive schedules. I appreciated how she consulted my family members after the procedure. She even asked how they were doing at my follow-up visit.