A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chi Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chi Nguyen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chi Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chi Van Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chi V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Chi Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chi Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porterville, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.